Get Started with our library collection online. you can read eBooks and LIsten to eAudio Books Free!
We hope you will take advantage of the free online eBooks and eAudio Books we provide through the Overdrive Service. Below are the instructions to get online and start reading. The following are the instructions for downloading the Libby app on your device. You can also access your ebooks and audio books from Overdrive.com on the computer. Overdrive allows you to read books through your Kindle also if available. The pamphlet below is available at the library, but if you need more personalized help, drop into the libary and one of the library staff will help you sign up and get going on this service.
Coming in January - Magazines!
In January 2022 we will be adding over 400 magazines and periodicals to our eCollection. These can be checked out on the Libby App anytime.
Libby App instructions for Overdrive
- Download the Libby App from the Playstore if you have an Android Device or the App Store if you have an Apple Device.
- Check Yes if you have a library card. If no, contact your library.
- Choose "Search for a Library" or type in Oneida County Library.
- Select Oneida County District (Idaho Digital Consortium)
- Click Oneida County District
- Enter your Library Card Number with a captial "P" in front of it. Example: P1200
- Enter your Last name with a capital first letter. Example: Doe
- Click Next and you should have full access to the eBook Library
Searching for a Book on the Libby App
- There are different ways to search for a book.
- Use the magnifiyng glass search tool to search for a specific title, author or keyword.
The SORA App, by Overdrive, is sponsored by the Oneida County Library for use in the Oneida County School Districts Brick & Mortar Schools for all students K-12. Students can access eBooks & Audio Books available from our library Overdrive collection, plus the IDEA Collection from the Idaho State Commission for Libraries. A student doesn't have a library card? They don't need one! Meet with your school librarians to learn more about the amazing app and its possibilities....